There’s a lot to keep track of when planning for a real adventure marathon, and the following checklists will give you all the information, links, and resources you will need to help plan for running the Yunnan Puzhehei International Marathon. We also understand that having a quick reference guide is invaluable when you are preparing for your race. Below is your personal check lists of all the essential information.
Race Day is Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Trail running shoes and running socks
- Running shorts and shirt
- Running hat or visor
- Water bottle and/or water hydration pack
- Gel Packs
- Sunglasses (optional)
- Garmin/GPS Tracking (optional)
- iPod (optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Mind of a champion!
- 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM / 14:00 PM – 6:00 PM / 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM – Check-in for runners
- 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Course review meeting (English)
- 7: 30 PM – 9:30 PM Course review meeting (Chinese)
At this time you will be able to ask questions and collect your race kit, BIB, shirt, and goodie bag. There is a lot to cover in the Course Information meeting, so take the time to read the Runner’s Handbook before the meeting to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- FULL MARATHON: START 7:00 AM
- HALF MARATHON: START 7:00 AM
- 10K: START 7:00 AM
- 5K / FUN RUN: START 7:30 AM
Kunming Changshui International Airport (KMG)
Yunnan Province, China
Wyndham Grand Plaza Hotel
Kunming, 650238 China
Tiancheng Taihe Hotel
Yunnan Province, 663200, China
GETTING TO THE START LINE
- 10/27 – Depart Kunming Wyndham Grand Plaza Hotel to Qiubei Tiancheng Taihe Hotel
- 10/28 – Depart Qiubei Tiancheng Taihe Hotel to Start/Finish line
- 10/29 – Depart Start/Finish line as busses fill up after race
- 10/30 – Depart Qiubei Tiancheng Taihe Hotel/li>
BEING PREPARED TO RUN
Please note that event information here represents what is planned for Yunnan Puzhehei International Marathon. Locations, hotels, course variations, adjustments, and changes may apply depending on conditions, availability, and improvements. We strive to improve the event every year to make the best experience for the runners.